Discover the true value of your catalytic converters.
How does Payment on Assay work?
1) Call us to lock in your Platinum, Palladium, and Rhodium prices, and we will hedge the metals on your behalf.
2) Ship your material to us, or arrange for a pick-up.
3) When your material arrives at our facility, we can advance up to 80% of the expected value.
4) The converters are sorted: After-markets, Pellets, Diesels, and Foils are removed from the lot and paid for separately.
5) The cats are then sent to our presses for decanning. Any airborne dust is collected and paid for.
6) The honeycomb is milled, and a sample is taken.
7) The sample is sent to our laboratory for assay.
8) You receive payment, along with a settlement sheet detailing the entire transaction.
Who qualifies for Payment on Assay?
When do I get paid?
Why should I choose Legend Smelting and Recycling to process my catalytic converters?